Jeff Lu, Ph.D. Candidate in Biomedical Engineering, was selected to receive the 2016 Outstanding Graduate Student Teaching Award for his multi-year efforts as a TA for the Biomedical Engineering senior design courses, BIM 110L, BIM 110A, and BIM 110B. Jeff’s contribution to these courses, along with praise from students and instructors alike, were recognized during the 2016 Graduate Studies Honors and Awards Ceremony. Congratulations, Jeff!
- Amy Becker receives NSF GRFP.
- BMEGG Student Research Conference 2017
- Eric Berg Receives 2017 Munir Award
- Oybek Kholiqov wins Edmund Optics 2016 Educational Award
- Sara Sukenik wins 1st in ISPE Poster Competition.
- Professor Sue Stover receives AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Chris Chapman receives NSF GROW award.
- Rafael Shimkunas receives NIH Predoctoral Grant Award
- Professor Erkin Seker selected as BMES Young Innovator
- Jeni Lee receives 2016 Zuhair A. Munir Award