Transfer Admission Priority
- Highest Priority: California community college applicants who have completed two transferable English composition courses and all the required lower-divison engineering coursework offered.
- Lower Priority: California community college applicants who are missing one or two required lower-division courses.
- Lowest Priority: Transfers from other UC campuses and other four-year institutions.
- At least ninety transferable quarter units (or sixty semester units).
- All grades taken for a letter grade with no grade less than C.
- Minimum Tech GPA of 3.10
You must meet University Requirements, College of Engineering Requirements and Biomedical Engineering Requirements as stated in the articulation agreement with your community college. See link below to Assist.org.
Admission denied if applicant is missing three or more required lower-division courses.
General Information for Transfer Students
College of Engineering Requirements for Transfer Students
Community College Articulation agreements and equivalencies
TAG (Transfer Admission Guarantee)