Pass Times are generated by the Registrar's Office. Your Pass Times can be found on your OASIS homepage.
Pass 1 Registration:
- Limited to a MAX of 17 units.
- Students are encouraged to register into their major coursework required for graduation during this time.
Pass 2 Registration:
- Limited to a MAX of 19 units.
- Registration in up to 28.5 units allowed.
- Registration restrictions may be lifted during this time.
- Students are able to modify their coursework, even after their designated pass time.
- Weekdays 6:00 a.m.–midnight.
- Weekends 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Graduate students who would like to register in BME undergraduate courses:
- Please contact the BME UG advisor with the undergraduate course(s) you are interested in. PTA numbers will not be issued until the Schedule Adjustment period. Seats must be available in the course and the faculty must approve your registration.
- Non-major student registration
- Many of our undergraduate courses have major restrictions. If you are not a BME major, you will not be eligible to register in these courses. You may reach out to the BME UG advisor at the beginning of the Schedule Adjustment period for further assistance.